Wildcat Forum banner

Which color Wildcat would you choose?

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I'm just curious as to what other potential buyers are thinking. I was set on the black, but after watching the video at least a hundred times (lol) and looking at the new pics being posted I am up in the air. The green is looking might fine too.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Green has my vote...since it's out of that and black. I would love to see how it would look in a white/red combination like Polaris's White Lightening, which is one sick looking machine. If I buy it over the wildcat, it would be on looks alone.

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
Black One For Me :cool:

·
Registered
63 Posts
I really like the green one but I think the black might be easier to sell later.

·
Registered
377 Posts
I vote black but have to admit the green is sharp, guess I would have to see them in person. Is the Green a shiny green or flat? HArd to tell in pictures.

Another though does black make it look bigger? lol, food for thought.....

·
Vendor
508 Posts
I think black looks awesome on the showroom floor, but unless your strictly a sand rider, it starts aging very quickly out on the trail. Hopefully we'll be dropping ours off at Maier and getting a selection of colors to choose from.

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I think black looks awesome on the showroom floor, but unless your strictly a sand rider, it starts aging very quickly out on the trail. Hopefully we'll be dropping ours off at Maier and getting a selection of colors to choose from.
I was thinking the same thing but these have the glossy painted metallic finish which keeps it shine and doesn't fade. I had a green 04 Cat 500 ATV and those plastics faded and had to be restored with Plexis every so often. My 09 painted metallic TRV is still as shiny as the day I got it. Well, except for the gouges and deep scores from rocks and limbs.

I've seen this shade of green (on the Wildcat's) also on the mudpro's and it looks pretty cool.

Decisions decisions.

·
Registered
945 Posts
The black one for me.......but the a arms will have to be changed from the green shown in the pic's.......just the way I would like it!!

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
wow...a virtual tie at this point- 14 black, 14 green, and 5 wait and see's....interesting

·
Registered
7 Posts
Green hands down. That met black shows the dirt and scratches like none other. It's a sweet color when it's clean but honestly, who's gonna showroom shine one of these babies? Well I will cuz I want them to sell... But once they leave? Nobody.

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
I Do :)

1 - 20 of 26 Posts