Wildcat Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a Harmon 15 gallon fuel cell for sale. I paid $2000 for the fuel cell and filler neck from one of the vendors on this site. I used it for one race that was an hour long. After that I sold the wildcat to a forum member. I had intentions of desert racing the wildcat but ended up racing WORCS.

So now I have a nice barely used full cell sitting in the garage. I still have the certification sheet and original packaging. I also fabbed up a bracket to bolt the cell directly in. It does not come with one from the vendor.

So this will bolt right in to your wildcat and use the factory fuel pump. Everything is there and in great shape.

I am in Colorado but travel often to AZ, NV, CA to race the WORCS series. I can ship it or drop it off.

This is a great setup for long range if you aren't into racing. If you are into racing then it meets all safety requirements and is FIA certified.

I would take $1200 for all of it.

Thanks,

Jeremy

Pipe

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have a Harmon 15 gallon fuel cell for sale. I paid $2000 for the fuel cell and filler neck from one of the vendors on this site. I used it for one race that was an hour long. After that I sold the wildcat to a forum member. I had intentions of desert racing the wildcat but ended up racing WORCS.

So now I have a nice barely used full cell sitting in the garage. I still have the certification sheet and original packaging. I also fabbed up a bracket to bolt the cell directly in. It does not come with one from the vendor.

So this will bolt right in to your wildcat and use the factory fuel pump. Everything is there and in great shape.

I am in Colorado but travel often to AZ, NV, CA to race the WORCS series. I can ship it or drop it off.

This is a great setup for long range if you aren't into racing. If you are into racing then it meets all safety requirements and is FIA certified.

I would take $1200 for all of it.

Thanks,

Jeremy

View attachment 27881 View attachment 27882
u still have it?

·
Premium Member
8,072 Posts
Reactions: Hollywood
1 - 5 of 5 Posts