Wildcat Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thanks for the great work on the harness bar for the cat. Gave it a slight tap and it fit perfect. Great design; it looks like it was meant to be there.

Vehicle Automotive exterior Bumper Motor vehicle Car Vehicle Car Car seat Car seat cover Auto part

·
Registered
332 Posts
I bought my from UTV inc. 1 word - Beefy!

It's well made and a great value.

UTV Inc. kicks ass and props to them for all they do and all they offer to this forum! THEY HAVE MY BUSINESS for life!

Now if I could get my Wildcat I pro-ordered $500 down for in August..... Getting ready to go Postal!

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
How did you mount the anti-sub strap? Thanks.
I wrapped it around the front of the seat. There is a bar going across the front that slides under the hooks to hold it in place and it has a small gap under it so it goes under there perfect without having to force the seat back into place. I know it is not the recommended placement (supposed to be 20° towards the rear) White Cartoon Line Text Yellow but, considering you would be fine with 4 points with no anti-sub strap I don't know that it matters too much. I like the 5th point to prevent the rest of the harness from riding up and ending up loose half way up to my chest.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts