Wildcat Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How is everyone today.....my wife and I are looking to get harnesses for our 2014 wildcat 4x but I have looked and can't seem to find a harness bar that looks like it will work with the snorkel kit we have installed.....any help would be greatly appreciated....Thanks in advance.....

·
Administrator
27,658 Posts
Glad to see that you're looking into harnesses! IMO, call a few of our Supporting Vendors that sell harness bars, and see what they think. If they make it, they should know.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Alright I will anyone better than the other as far as harnesses go I have an eight year old daughter and my son is twelve but he is as big as me almost lol....but we just took it to get the 6in lift put on and the 32in roctanes so we decided we need harnesses my wife says just in case I get crazy lol......

·
Administrator
27,658 Posts
Harnesses are made by quite a few of our Supporting Vendors. It really depends on what style, color, and harness closure you want. I run UTV Inc. harnesses in both my cars. Love them, never had a problem with them.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thank you so what width do you recommend I've seen they come in sizes from 2in to 5in I think and is a four point good or should I go with a five point.....

·
Administrator
27,658 Posts
Thank you so what width do you recommend I've seen they come in sizes from 2in to 5in I think and is a four point good or should I go with a five point.....
Never heard of anything more than either 2" or 3". I personally do not like the 2" ones, they don't hold you firm, and move around, IMO. The 3" ones are wider, and hold their place better. Some people complain that the 3" ones rub their necks, but the good harnesses have sewn in padding. 4 or 5 point, up to you. I don't like the 5th point, or anti submarine belt. Is it safer, yes it is. Most don't come equipped a 5th point, but you can pick that belt up anywhere online - Jeg's , etc.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts