Wildcat Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
615 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know mine and 7 others delivered in Ut between 2 dealers on monday and 2 should have delivered today in Wa. Plus CopperStateCat should get 4 tomorrow, plus the other 6 on that load going somewhere.

·
Registered
190 Posts
I keep getting storys about there waiting on doors then waiting on parts the assembly line is shut down etc etc. Mine was supposed to be built on Feb 3rd and delivery around the 8th now there saying it should be built on the 14th delivery who the hell knows. what sucks is i put my deposit down Aug 9th and still waiting here in Oklahoma

·
Registered
10 Posts
bth930 which dealer? I'm waiting for mine from motocity, and they say 10 delivered tomorrow and 10 immediately after,(whatever that means). They also say I probly won't get it buy the 15th when I plan to leave for Glamis:mad:.

·
Registered
63 Posts
az west they got 10 of them i am not sure how many are pre sold i know then sold two black and i got the green one they had four green and three black in there yard

·
Registered
205 Posts
Just got a message from my dealer and they told him the truck is leaving on the 10tokh so we can expect it by the 19.....That sucks so much for presidents weekend Oh in So Cal.

·
Registered
320 Posts
picked up mine today at az west I had the first two out of the dealer two black with number #303548 and #303552. took them for a ride through the desert in havasu this afternoon....seeems like that power problems might have been fixed??? there is definitly no delay in power when you hit the throttle now. Definitly better then when we went to BArstow ride.

·
Registered
986 Posts
I keep getting storys about there waiting on doors then waiting on parts the assembly line is shut down etc etc. Mine was supposed to be built on Feb 3rd and delivery around the 8th now there saying it should be built on the 14th delivery who the hell knows. what sucks is i put my deposit down Aug 9th and still waiting here in Oklahoma
I feel for you, Donkey told me he had customers with really early deposits, that having to sit and listen to guys who deposited at ride events in November and December get theirs first. Poor poor PR move on ACs part. I always knew they couldn't possibly ship based on order number, but you would think there might be something?? It does seem like the West first theory is coming to fruition, which is BS too IMO.

My bro is still in line behind you for a black one, and I really expected to hear it was coming this week, since they are hitting dealers elsewhere, but first it's doors and hubs, now it's a arms and ???? Also, I heard that on good authority, with 100% certainty nothing had left AC last week, but clearly that was proven false as well. AC is not making it easy on dealers here. I did hear also it's almost impossible to get anyone on the phone at AC right now, they are just freaking swamped and buried under the deluge of calls and inquires about Cats, and it's more than they were prepared to handle maybe?

All I can say too is drive carefully, parts will probably be a month or more before anything major comes out. They haven't even released a fiche yet that I have been able to find, so yeah, don't pull a Red.

·
Registered
1,535 Posts
All I can say too is drive carefully, parts will probably be a month or more before anything major comes out. They haven't even released a fiche yet that I have been able to find, so yeah, don't pull a Red.
I propose a motion that from here on out, if you do something stupid to wreck your Wildcat in the first week of ownership, we call it "Pull a Red":D

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
The motion itself is pulling a Red!:fing26: I am gonna stop now to many places to take that lol.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts