Wildcat Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Another eventful ride at GSL Ranch here in TEXAS. Thank God no one got hurt and I only bent a tie rod and a rim. The Dirt biker didn't get hurt beside his little feelings!!! Let me know what yall think and there plenty more on my yourtube channel. Thanks for watching.

·
Registered
6,014 Posts
Speed Bump!

·
Administrator
27,786 Posts
You and I have very different opinions on "head on". That's more like "guy can't ride a dirt bike".

Reactions: mtgott and MCR500

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I said no one got hurt, I also like your title.

·
Registered
756 Posts
I notice you haul ass through the shade and back out into the open. We almost never ride around trees so we are much slower reading terrain with mixed shade. Can you guys with shady trails actually read the terrain or do you just commit to the unknown?

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I notice you haul ass through the shade and back out into the open. We almost never ride around trees so we are much slower reading terrain with mixed shade. Can you guys with shady trails actually read the terrain or do you just commit to the unknown?
I have rode this trail several times so I am pretty familiar with it. I always scared I will get into a worse accident then the one in the video. I usually take is slow a time or two until I get to know it. Also, I always try and look past the turn if at all possible.

·
Registered
2,427 Posts
I have rode this trail several times so I am pretty familiar with it. I always scared I will get into a worse accident then the one in the video. I usually take is slow a time or two until I get to know it. Also, I always try and look past the turn if at all possible.
You say you are scared you'd get into a worse accident?? Your on Youtube a lot so search sxs roll overs.... Better get you harness's asap, just sayin.

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
You say you are scared you'd get into a worse accident?? Your on Youtube a lot so search sxs roll overs.... Better get you harness's asap, just sayin.
There on the way boss man, 3x3 pro armor. I can't wait to see how they feel. And yes, I always watch utv roll overs on youtube. Hopefully Im never on there.

Reactions: de3
1 - 8 of 8 Posts