Wildcat Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2020 tracker xtr 1000
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi everyone, new to the site. bought an xtr1000 about 18 months ago, love the machine, but it is loud. I was wondering if anyone was using headset communicators to talk. looked at rugid radios but nearly 2 grand is a bit steep. any ideas would be apreciated.

·
Administrator
28,139 Posts
hi everyone, new to the site. bought an xtr1000 about 18 months ago, love the machine, but it is loud. I was wondering if anyone was using headset communicators to talk. looked at rugid radios but nearly 2 grand is a bit steep. any ideas would be apreciated.
Welcome Winterman. Rugged Radio has excellent communications, and the best warranty out there. Yeah, they are on the expensive side. They always have sales, and they also sell dusty new. The stuff they bring to all the races, Baja, the Mint, V2R, etc. gets dusty, and they can't sell it as brand new, even though it is. Also they have a great Black Friday sale too. Just food for thought.

·
Registered
1,905 Posts
I have the Com system in all 3 of my rigs and love em. Other people in our group are getting them now and good results also. Great people to deal with. They have a system setup for the XX also.

·
Registered
938 Posts
1 - 7 of 7 Posts