Wildcat Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is it just me, or does anyone else sense the shift in feeling about the way AC has handled their Wildcat roll out? There seems to be a disconnect about what they say and what they're doing. It may be that they were premature in making the announcement without good information to go with it. Their lack of information has resulted in a great deal of speculation, and frustration.

The results of this can only lead to unhappy potential customers. Maybe it's time to give us a date for answers, and then STICK TO IT! No more "Sept 26th" unkept promises.

Arctic Cat - ARE LISTENING?? or don't you care?

Gumball

·
Registered
23 Posts
The way they have handled this has given me a lack of respect for the company.I am getting a bad attitude toward this thing and coming up with more reasons to doubt the quality and capability of this thing.

·
Registered
2,100 Posts
I don't doubt the quality or capability. I think that is part of the hold up. They need to make sure its right. That being said, I think they have handled the release poorly. If they just would have said it would be available in early 2012 from the beginning, people wouldn't be so frustrated. Then if it came out early, great............

·
Registered
320 Posts
Well put dentless. I think that's the holdup is ensuring the quality and reliability I high and they probably leaked info early to give us a heads up unlike Polaris with the xp.

·
Registered
686 Posts
i know what is the hold up, and i can assure you they have a team of folks looking into the hold-up and its all to make sure they dont release a hunk of funk. the reason you dont see more info is cause a whole world is wanting info and machines, and they just wanna make sure its 100% before its all the way out there. just give em a minute guys i know everyone is restless but i can assure you it is gonna be worth it.

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hi Airdam,

If you "know what is the hold up" why not share the information. That's part of the problem, claims of inside information but no comment from AC. That just leave room form speculation which leads to frustration. Assurances from well meaning "informants" doesn't hack it.

Gumball

·
Registered
377 Posts
All hype and no definite info tends to frusterate people especially when the stat a date like 9/26 that has come and went.

·
Registered
791 Posts
Hi Airdam,

If you "know what is the hold up" why not share the information. That's part of the problem, claims of inside information but no comment from AC. That just leave room form speculation which leads to frustration. Assurances from well meaning "informants" doesn't hack it.

Gumball
X2 X3 X4 and so on. I couldn't agree more.

·
Registered
592 Posts
I for one am not going to get my panties in a wad over a slow release date. I'll just have more down payment money when I get it. After all I have a perfectly good running Thundercat to smoke the woods till it gets here.

:cool:

·
Registered
752 Posts
airdam can you give us an idea of what thw issue is???? thanks got my name on the first one to roll into my dealers show room
by the way i hope your doing good after your accedent

1 - 12 of 12 Posts