Wildcat Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all,

New to the forum, but I’ve been lurking for a little bit doing research on the XX. Excited to say I picked one up last Friday and I‘m digging it already. Looking forward to many years with this machine!

-Cole

·
Premium Member
7,592 Posts
welcome to the forum colby512...nice looking xx you have there...now the fun begins deciding what extras to throw on it...the windshield was a good start...i'd recommend a back glass be a hard coated one to keep it as clear as possible for the longest period of time...it's amazing how scratched the non-hard coated ones get even with careful cleaning...listen to Hollywood when he recommends harnesses to you...enjoy your ride and be safe out there...

·
Premium Member
1,171 Posts
Great looking machine, welcome to the forum, enjoy

·
Administrator
27,613 Posts
Welcome Colby512, congrats. Yep, if you've been lurking you know that I recommend harnesses to all members. Safety first and fluff later.

·
Premium Member
1,575 Posts
Awesome looking machine, where you at in alaska? Be safe

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Welcome Colby512, congrats. Yep, if you've been lurking you know that I recommend harnesses to all members. Safety first and fluff later.
Harnesses are on the way! This was a demo model with 20 whole miles on it and it already had a poly windshield and aluminum roof. They gave me a bit of a deal on both harnesses so I ordered them.

·
Administrator
27,613 Posts
C'mon Hollywood, a little fluff is always good
Fluff is great, after you get the stuff you need to stay alive.

One of my heroes, Marty Smith. Enough said.....

·
Premium Member
7,592 Posts
read the story but none that i read mentioned wearing or not wearing harnesses in their buggy...figured not wearing from the pics of the 4 souls in the rig...

·
Premium Member
7,592 Posts
colby512 just make sure you have a huge sqeeter swatter...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts