Wildcat Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just picked up a 2015 Wildcat Sport XT. Love it so far. Been riding cat 4 wheelers for a long time, but decided it was time for a SXS. Haven't put much on it yet as far as accessories, but I'm sure they'll come. I'll try to get some pictures up over the weekend.
Hope everyone had a great labor day weekend.

·
Administrator
27,561 Posts
Welcome gymppi. Congrats on the Sport. Try to look into harnesses and a harness bar as some of your first mods.

·
Registered
6,440 Posts
Welcome to the Wildcat forums & Wildcat Family. Lots of information available and if any questions just ask. Look forward to seeing pix with your mods

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Here are some pics now that i can post them

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Last pic is of the speakers, please ignore the trashed garage in front of the wildcat

·
Premium Member
3,700 Posts
Welcome fellow Wisconsinite!!! Enjoy the Sport and have fun adding the mods. They are never ending. lol

·
Registered
72 Posts
Nice ride !!! 2nd pic looks like parish highlands trail , we have run that a few times, love that trail with all the jumps !!!!

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Nice ride !!! 2nd pic looks like parish highlands trail , we have run that a few times, love that trail with all the jumps !!!!
You are only a couple miles off, it's Harrison hills art the intersection where they put the shelter by the lake

·
Registered
72 Posts
There is a fall color ride over in Weyerhauser this weekend , we have 3 cats in our group ,and are always looking for more people to ride with . Sounds like a cookout and 100 mile ride up through the Blue Hills to Birchwood and trails north of there . Its a nice trail , fun group , have SxS and 4 wheelers . your welcome to join in with us if you like ????

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
There is a fall color ride over in Weyerhauser this weekend , we have 3 cats in our group ,and are always looking for more people to ride with . Sounds like a cookout and 100 mile ride up through the Blue Hills to Birchwood and trails north of there . Its a nice trail , fun group , have SxS and 4 wheelers . your welcome to join in with us if you like ????
Would love too, but already meeting up with a buddy and his wife from Minnesota for a ride at tomahawk. Shoot me a line next time, I'm almost always up for a ride.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts