Wildcat Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone, as someone working for a Cat dealership, I can't tell you all how excited we are to finally have a machine like this. I keep seeing rumors about Oct or later... Honestly we're hoping to floor ours as soon as late Sept. Now that may be the big boss' optimism, so we'll see how soon they roll off the truck. Chances are by the time I get any new and exciting info, it'll be here already... But I'll try to provide what inside information I can.

Good to be part of the forum!

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
Welcome To The Site

·
Registered
157 Posts
welcome blu....we're hoping to see some video's from the party this weekend....I wonder if cat has anything else up their sleeve??

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
With an anniversary this big, I'd be willing to bet so. I tried my best to convince my boss to let me go, but no dice. I wouldn't be all too surprised if they had a working prototype to play with out there... Anyone within like 300 miles should most definitely try to go!

·
Registered
47 Posts
Hey everyone, as someone working for a Cat dealership, I can't tell you all how excited we are to finally have a machine like this. I keep seeing rumors about Oct or later... Honestly we're hoping to floor ours as soon as late Sept. Now that may be the big boss' optimism, so we'll see how soon they roll off the truck. Chances are by the time I get any new and exciting info, it'll be here already... But I'll try to provide what inside information I can.

Good to be part of the forum!
I am looking forward to this release also

·
Registered
945 Posts
Welcome blufender5......will be looking forward to any info you can give up!! Strat, Tele....Jag....just wondering :eek:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts