Wildcat Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone! Just realized I never posted to the site! Have been on the site quite a bit. Great site, good information!

·
Administrator
27,820 Posts
Well Hello! I always see your name, never knew you hadn't posted.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yep, I've lurked a lot! Ordered a cage from SDR Motorsports, Crow harnesses, SDR doors, billet mirrors, fenders from AJ SXS since I'm in the Midwest......:) Have seen too many YouTube fails with rollovers and such. Surprised some of them got through it with minor injuries. Not my luck...:)

Just bought mine used (2012 Wildcat - Black and Green) and had it shipped about three weeks ago. I haven't done anything for performance, since I've only run the thing around my field - nothing too fast yet. Looking forward to going to Michigan and southern Indiana this summer! Again, great site!

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
welcome astovall... im in indy, and we usally ride in KY, TENN, OR WEST VIRGINIA... you will love AJ's fenders flares, he's a good guy! your more than welcome to tag along with us anytime..

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the invite! And the information about the flares. Just got back into town from New York visiting friends, catching up on Email, etc. Still waiting for my cage to come in. May not be able to get away again for a few weeks, but should be able to get the flares on in the next few days.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts