Wildcat Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
791 Posts
So they did show up at Glamis for Thanksgiving. That is a good thing. Welcome and look around I am sure you'll find all the information you might want.

·
Registered
192 Posts
Well shite.....that pic is definitly from vendors row at Glamis. I skipped out on this weekend to do a side job on Friday.
From what info I've gathered, sounds like it was pretty much an out of control weekend out there. That really blows I missed another chance to test one out though.:mad: I almost loaded up to head out Friday night too...grrrrrrrr

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
Welcome To The Site

·
Registered
2,100 Posts
I bet that was a nice surprise! Looks like they had plenty of them there. Welcome to the forum. Give us your impressions. Where did they let you drive it??

·
Registered
2,618 Posts
Welcome...

I have an uncle that lives in Riverside, haven't seen him in years...(shame on me), anyway he used to work for either Pacific Bell or the Socal Utility Co. and some how had purchased 3 1958 Chev Cameo pick-ups from them years ago when they were taken out of service. These were the fiberglass fleetside bed pick-ups, very rare. To my knowledge their still in his back yard!!:cool:

again Welcome!

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
they not get a permit in time so the ride was limited to one mile but I was able to drive it on sand highway and if you been to glamis you know how big the woops are,the cat handled them like a big sandcar.Yes the cats are detuned for demo rides but they still pick up speed nicely,if you want more power than that, then you should be looking at a sandcar with a V8.

·
Registered
192 Posts
Funny you should say that. I'm seriously looking at a killer deal on this one. My bro-in-laws Extreme double throw down. I been wrenchin on it for the last couple years with him,so I know this car pretty well, and how it's been driven and maintained. Still on the fence as to buying the car (which also means buying a toyhauler big enough to haul it). Between the 2 thats a pretty big chunk of change to throw at a toy.....My main reason for concidering the WC. It'll cost me a lot less in the long run, and short run too. But that car IS a blast.

Attachments

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Funny you should say that. I'm seriously looking at a killer deal on this one. My bro-in-laws Extreme double throw down. I been wrenchin on it for the last couple years with him,so I know this car pretty well, and how it's been driven and maintained. Still on the fence as to buying the car (which also means buying a toyhauler big enough to haul it). Between the 2 thats a pretty big chunk of change to throw at a toy.....My main reason for concidering the WC. It'll cost me a lot less in the long run, and short run too. But that car IS a blast.
if I was just going to dune then I would buy a sandrail nut I go trail riding in the SB mountains and you need 4wd thats why I have enjoyed my rhino so much ,it got used all year round and off coarse if something broke I didn't need to get a loan to fix it

1 - 14 of 14 Posts