Wildcat Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My name is Peter, and i founded BeX Racing Team ( look for us on Youtube and you will not be dissapointed).
I am a Yamaha fan, I own already my fourth grizzly700, and I also have a Raptor 660 and a Rhino 700 midnight armour sport edition.
Because we start apreciate the last models from Can am I ordered and i am waiting for a Renegade 1000xxc and a Commander 1000X which will be here before i will be able to ride them because at this moment my 3rd grizzly decided to give me something to remember him, a broken leg and arm .
My girlfriend is an Arctic cat fan, she got 2 AC 400 and now she just got the new AC 450. For next year we intend to have also an wildcat 1000 to see if it is so special.

We had so many atvs because we like hard offroad trips and the atv can not take for more than 2 years.

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
Welcome To The Site

·
Registered
791 Posts
Welcome to the site. How are the trails in Romania? Sounds like they are pretty rough.

·
Registered
412 Posts
SPV13R, a few years ago I did a 2500Km expedition in Indonesia. Any chance of doing something like that in Romania? Could be a great trip.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hellooooo,

Sorry for the brake.
In Romania you can find everything you want.
We have a rallyraid track of 2500km, is the longest in Europe and it is possible to cross the entire country.
But we like the short extreme offroad tracks, there was days when we made maximum 10 km/day even if we did not rest until night.
We are lucky because we can go anywhere in our mountains,

I wil try to post some movies

·
Official Site Vendor
25 Posts
Welcome from the team at Benchmark Performance Peter

1 - 11 of 11 Posts