Wildcat Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone! We are Polaris RZR riders from Wisconsin and I just found the site. Been waiting for the day Cat came out with a competitive SxS to run with the Polaris RZR. If it's in my price range I'd guess I will be jumping ship some day. Will be doing some forum reading tonight! We currently run M8's and crossfire 8's so I'd hope to be in this bad boy soon!

·
Registered
1 Posts
specs on wildcat

whats the width of the new wildcat is it 50 or less so its trail ready like the rzr i can't find width anywhere

·
Registered
157 Posts
welcome to the site, 64" wide and we don't know how long yet....I'll be buying another trailer when I get my Wildcat

·
Registered
318 Posts
Heading up to Dunbar, the only place I know of in Wisconsin where sxs are welcome on snowmobile trails. Are there others?

·
Registered
198 Posts
All of Burnett County snowmobile trails are open to side by sides during snowmobile season.

·
Registered
731 Posts
Welcome to the site I have not had any issues w/my X take the plunge to the cat side

·
Registered
318 Posts
Dunbar report. Just under 200 miles. Groomed snowmobile trails were great, and it seems when the temperature is around 32 there is perhaps more traction than sand. An unbelievable 15 mpg with 100% 4wd . 50 mph speeds in the colder temps. made for excellent cruising. Later in the afternoon 50's made it slippery and rear end swapping with very little feeling of control. GPS speed of 68 speedo 70. Blue X 7350/7400 rpm @68 mph. Reminds me of an open class moto bike without the arm pump and no falling down.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts