Wildcat Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thanks so much for letting me join you, I haven't been this excited since i was a little kid at Christmas and that was a long long time ago.
Been out of the off road world for a long time but what a time to come back. Look forward to being with all of you through this long wait.
They say things will come around again and that is for sure, first it was with the kids riding and now with the Grandkids, i my be older but i am not dead.
And i come from what i call the Chrome and Horse Power generation so bring it on A/C i'm ready.

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
Welcome To The Site

·
Registered
508 Posts
Welcome Ernie.:D

·
Registered
335 Posts
All the Relatively affordable machines in various configurations makes it exciting to be getting back into the Off Road
scene.

Welcome Ernie, Hope to see you in Glamis with the new Wildcat.

JERRY

·
Registered
16 Posts
Welcome Ernie! Just hit Buttercup a couple of weeks ago with my Rzr S and a couple of XP's. We are all anxious to see what this thing can do in the dunes. It is too bad they cancelled the demo at Glamis this weekend. I am very curious as to why they did. You would think the dunes are a huge potential market for them. Looking at their sites for demos, none of them are in big dunes.

·
Registered
335 Posts
I am seeing Video where the Wildcat "Lawn Darts" when it is coming off a jump. This is not good in the Sand Dunes.

Hope that is not the case as that is where I would be using one -----There is some reason and I don't know why
but A C is avoiding the Sand Capital of the World. Glamis.

JERRY

·
Registered
508 Posts
Where is the video? The ones I have seen look like it jumps really good.

·
Banned
441 Posts
I am seeing Video where the Wildcat "Lawn Darts" when it is coming off a jump. This is not good in the Sand Dunes.

Hope that is not the case as that is where I would be using one -----There is some reason and I don't know why
but A C is avoiding the Sand Capital of the World. Glamis.

JERRY
I,ve seen alot of the videos and recall one up a short steep face,other than that it looks like it jumps 10x better than the rest.

·
Registered
508 Posts
Look at the jump at :45. Nice.

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
Cool :D

·
Registered
945 Posts
Welcome to the site, Ernie ! Another "Chrome and Horse Power" here too !!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Thank You

I would like to Thank everybody for the warm welcome, it is great to here from all of you and to see that the chrome and horsepower
group is still around.
We maybe over the hill but that's just because you are behind us so gas on it and try to catch up. HA,HA
Ernie

P.S. Have a great Holiday and hug you kids.

·
Registered
335 Posts
I,ve seen alot of the videos and recall one up a short steep face,other than that it looks like it jumps 10x better than the rest.
The video I was looking at was on Highlifter Arctic Cat ATV Forum.

The post was Short Wildcat Vid posted by my tater.

I don't seem to be able to transfer the Video to this forum.

The Vid shows two Wildcats hitting a jump and each of them Lawn Darting. Maybe it was the way the
jump dirt was formed that kicked up the back end as they were coming over it. :confused:

·
Registered
508 Posts
You mean this one 2:35 and 3:25? Im sure the way the terrain is formed makes it do that but that is one reason why I would have liked to see a rebound adjustment on the walker evans shocks they are using. Hopefully WE will offer an upgrade where you send in the shocks and they upfit them with that. The rzr xp doesnt have rebound adjustment either.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts