Wildcat Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I have been creeping this forum for several months, reading, looking at pictures, waiting. I placed my deposit down on Oct 3! Yes, the first day I possibly could. My dealer has had only one come in so far, and it was not mine.. Still waiting!! I used a small rural dealer and I probably should have went to a lager dealer, but they treated me right and my gut said they would in the future, as opposed to the city guys. I don't know if dealer size has anything to do with the pecking order, but C'mon!! I was all over this order.. is anyone else on here still waiting? Anyone who ordered on day one?

Blah! from Northern Alberta

-IB

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thats what has me going the most. Excess in some places and shortage in others. WTF AC? So and so dealer sells more so lets put a few on his showroom so they move. Screw the guy who ordered one in the middle of nowhere. Maybe I would have one sooner if I got one of those xc133...

·
Registered
66 Posts
Yes, I am still waiting too. I put my deposit down on October 3[SUP]rd[/SUP]as well. After hearing how many arebeing sold off the floor while I’m still waiting, I called my dealer. He told me it would be March 15[SUP]th[/SUP] beforemine would be in. I told him I wasn’tgoing to wait that long. I would go elsewere to get one before then. We talkedabout Artic Cats guarantee to those that ordered them early. I do not think he believed I could buy oneelse were. But after I gave his somephone numbers of other dealers that I had talked too, he realized I wasserious. He asked me to hold off so hecould find out what was going on. Hecalled back after talking to his rep. Hehad arranged for one to be sent to him. It is to be here this Wednesday and ready for me to pick up on Thursday.

·
Registered
66 Posts
I think everyone who ordered early should encouragetheir dealer to complain about the fact that there are dealers out in CA and otherplaces that have a large number of them for sale while some of us are still waitingfor ours to be shipped.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
I know I will complain, but probably on deaf ears. Are you saying you are in California, and you still have been overlooked? There goes my rural Alberta theory.. there are 3 million more people in California than my entire country..

·
Premium Member
615 Posts
I put my deposit down the last day of Nov. and get mine on Feb. 6th. and yes it's a preorded one. I think I got one of the first preorders that got delivered... Maybe AC has there favorite dealers...

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Well, hopefully one day I can post a picture or two of me ripping through or over something... Perhaps a white knuckler like I just watched in another thread...lol..

·
Registered
146 Posts
WOW - we just bought ours last week, there are 5 more sitting on the showroom floor in Southern California. 2 black, 3 green

·
Registered
545 Posts
Still eating place order 1st day also got a vin # last Thursday,should be anyday,arctic cat should have said march garrantee so Feb delveries would be early,when they said Feb ,I assumed early Feb not 28,29,30th or march ,I'm pissed other dealers have extras!

·
Registered
2,100 Posts
I hope its not coming Feb. 30th. If so, you are so screwed! Lucky for AC this is a leap year so they have an extra day before pissing more people off.....

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Well, I hear that mine is on a truck somewhere. Glory strokes now!
Dentless, I have a hard time reading your posts..So distracting is your avatar..

1 - 20 of 27 Posts