he's one lucky dude......

·
Administrator
27,593 Posts
It's called "Thinning out the Herd"!

·
Premium Member
794 Posts
Zero sympathy for idiots like this but do feel bad for their families. We never ride without helmets on, anything can happen in the blink of an eye.

·
Registered
1,526 Posts
I would like to point out the excellent camera work!

Usually the dude with the camera in these situations will panic and point it at the ground right when it gets good. This guy deserves a medal

·
Administrator
27,593 Posts
I would like to point out the excellent camera work!

Usually the dude with the camera in these situations will panic and point it at the ground right when it gets good. This guy deserves a medal
LOL, true!

·
Premium Member
221 Posts
I believe anytime you get in an off road vehicle you should have a helmet on. amazes me how many people riding ATVs, side-by-side have an attitude against wearing helmets. I’ve even been made fun of in my side-by-side for wearing a helmet by some real dip shit.

·
Registered
615 Posts
I blame it on the RZR...

Reactions: izom

·
Registered
75 Posts
I have lost friends that were too cool to wear a helmet. Not only is it tough on family and friends but it does some real damage to our SXS and ATV industry. In my opinion, you are a real dumbass not to wear a helmet. I ride with a club, they will not let you ride with them unless you wear one.

·
Registered
561 Posts
Not just for possible crashes, I've had various rocks and chunks of mud hit my helmet when following others.
Make sure you get a helmet that fits properly and has good ventilation for warm weather days. :)
Oh, and carry a good First Aid Kit, too!

·
Premium Member
453 Posts
I must admit that I don't like to wear one, just because at the end of the day my neck and shoulders really bother me.
That being said last year OURide12(Thomas) was wearing a helmet that they use for snowboarding and while it is not DOT approved it is protection.
To me it makes sense and I am looking into one of those especially if I won't have neck and shoulder pains by the end of the day.

·
Registered
5,435 Posts
I would wear one in my sand rail even though there is no law that says I have to, but with a helmet I lose the clearance necessary to prevent a neck injury. I would rather have a cut and concussion that a broken neck, so no helmet for me in this car. In the Wildcat, I wear it even though I do not have to here in AZ.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts