Wildcat Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently bought a 2014 wild cat 1000 should there be water in the overflow it’s bone dry??? Also my relays for the lights and fan are acting up the lights will dim and I can mess with the relays and they will come back on…. Bad relays or bad connection????

·
Premium Member
1,839 Posts
Antifreeze should be to the min line.check and clean connection s first to eliminate that, then swap relays around to check them if you still have a problem.

Reactions: toyman

·
Registered
22 Posts
I recently bought a 2014 wild cat 1000 should there be water in the overflow it’s bone dry??? Also my relays for the lights and fan are acting up the lights will dim and I can mess with the relays and they will come back on…. Bad relays or bad connection????
Relays can go out. They wear out overtime so it can happen. As mentioned, do a swap. Spray some wd40 or similar product that gives moisture displacement. Put di-electric grease on the relay and you're good to go.
If you need new relay, don't buy generic. I've tried that on 2 seperate vehicles and the life span is signifcantly shorter. I started using bosch or similar relays and no more short life spans.

Reactions: toyman
1 - 3 of 3 Posts