Wildcat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
8,623 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This Wildcat throws way too much mud and muck up into the cockpit for my liking, even trying to not do it you still get it flying in, the way the fenders are attached it seems you aftermarket guys should be able to create some that can be bolted in place that are just a touch wider and further extended.

I know I can't be alone on this, chime in owners!

·
Registered
508 Posts
Some in arctic cats catalog for the wildcat already.

·
Registered
11,034 Posts
Yes, i would buy them.

·
Registered
2,618 Posts
I agree they don't work very well...also have to wonder how much "drag" they create sticking out there like "dumbo's" ears? At trail speed that's not an issue but at 60 or 70 mph that's alot of plastic out there.

·
Registered
487 Posts
I agree they don't work very well...also have to wonder how much "drag" they create sticking out there like "dumbo's" ears? At trail speed that's not an issue but at 60 or 70 mph that's alot of plastic out there.
Now you guys are going to change the aero dynamics and these things will be nosing into every bump out there.......how about just getting some type of side shields.

·
Registered
8,623 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I agree Red they don't stop a damn thing, it is so bad I was trying hard not to go thru any sort of muck, and if you do you have to totally creep along forever or else what is on the tires comes flying up into the air and all over you. It isn't coming thru the doors it is coming through the air front and back.

·
Registered
11,034 Posts
I have found if you are running 50 or 60 and hit a mud hole and floor it you don't get any mud on you.

·
Registered
508 Posts
Be creative and make your own like this guy.

Attachments

·
Registered
508 Posts
1 - 20 of 24 Posts