Wildcat Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I joined due to wanting to go on the South Dakota ride. First forum I have joined. lol We don't have a lot of areas to ride in Nebraska so we find ourselves traveling. We hit Little Sahara in Oklahoma twice a year as my husband loves the sand. Our goal this year is to take a big trip once a month. We will see how that goes.

Our passion started 4 years ago with a Honda 3 wheeler and a 250ex. Our first SXS was a '15 XLT. I got tired of almost never getting to drive and my husband scaring the crap out of me, so I got a '16 XLT. This year we added a '18 XX (I get to drive it once in a while). We also got our son in on the Kitty love as he bought a '14 XLT. We also ride our Mud Pro and Honda's when we want the narrow trails, but I love my Kitty most.

Looking forward to meeting new people with Wildcats.

·
Premium Member
440 Posts
Welcome to the forum.
We can't wait to meet y'all in SD.
We will probably be spending the night in Chadron on Sunday and pulling into Sacora Station on Monday

Reactions: ShaundaVolkmer

·
Administrator
27,589 Posts
Welcome ShaundaVolker. Hopefully you have, or are getting harnesses! If your husband loves sand, you guys should take a trip to Glamis.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
No the headworks park was closed over 2 years ago and after the flood you can't even camp there. It is a mess but they are working on it.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts