Wildcat Forum banner

81 - 91 of 91 Posts

·
Administrator
27,565 Posts
Hey DRock, did you ever PM VS_Goose about getting your old member account back up and running? You could probably even PM Hollywood, he's an Admin. now.
That's a negative Ghost Rider. Still having issues (well, more than my usual ones, LOL). When I can finally take the ball and run with it, I'll let members know, but I don't think it will be for awhile yet. Rome wasn't built in a day, LOL.

·
Premium Member
3,701 Posts
Ahh, just letting you get your feet wet before you jump in head first. I PM'd DRock about PMing VS_Goose and getting his old account back up and running. Actually I PM'd both his accounts. Don't know if they're still having issues with that or not, but I figured that if he's on here he could give Goose a shout and see.

·
Registered
8,236 Posts
Im slowly working on it. Seems i get a ton more work done when im not on here during the day so i havent been rushing to fix it haha. Want to get it sorted so i can post up pics of the doors, the snorkel changes, and the finished flat deck (version 3 i think im on)

·
Registered
144 Posts
How are the DIY doors holding up?

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
Looooooooks great!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
5,210 Posts
Looks good.

·
Registered
1 Posts
After a weekend of banging my knee on the factory half door I decided to make some full doors that created more leg room. Here is what I got, they are actually further along and 99% done now. Just in case some one else is thinking the same this might help on ideas, the tubing is 3/4 EMT (electrical conduit) which is only about $3.50 per 10 foot stick and easy to bend with a 40 dollar hand bender. stock hinges and latch used
Can you post a pic of the hinges and latch installed

·
Premium Member
7,513 Posts
just a heads up that thread is over 4 years old and blc1026 not on board for 6 months now...

81 - 91 of 91 Posts