Wildcat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 118 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,355 Posts
i learned the new way to spell hondasxs.com is hodnasxs.com...daaaaaaahhh...

·
Registered
1,232 Posts

·
Registered
573 Posts

·
Registered
573 Posts

·
Registered
427 Posts
there's no way it's going to have a belt I dont see it having more then 120hp but I do think it's going to be a great unit probably expensive though

·
Registered
1,943 Posts
We know it won't be a HP or performance leader.

We know it won't be a suspension leader.

Cost is going to be expensive.

DCT is about the only thing it could potentially have going for it ... other than Honda name and potential reliability.

But let's face it... teryx is reliable... it's easier to make stuff bullet proof when it's a HP turd.

·
Registered
5,429 Posts

DCT is about the only thing it could potentially have going for it ... other than Honda name and potential reliability.

But let's face it... teryx is reliable... it's easier to make stuff bullet proof when it's a HP turd.
In theory, but my 90+ HP Wildcat still is far from bullet proof. As a disclaimer I have not shot mine.... yet, LOL.

·
Registered
2,257 Posts

Maybe they will surprise us. I would expect it to be priced the same as the Wildcat XX.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,296 Posts
I just woke up from a big nap! What? Honda is going to release a new sport SXS? Think I'll lay back down again, I feel very tired all of a sudden! I'm sure it will be just like everything else they have released in the last 2 decades, answers to questions nobody asked.

·
Registered
304 Posts
Speculating on the price here - I'm gonna say 18k, ballpark. That DCT and Honda name don't come cheaply. Not even going to guess on motor specs.

I was pleasantly surprised at how affordable the Pioneers were when they came out, but this is a completely different animal, and will be priced accordingly.

·
Registered
505 Posts
Would you think an existing V-twin or in line 4 cylinder? I am not familiar with the current Honda line up.

·
Registered
6,000 Posts
Would you think an existing V-twin or in line 4 cylinder? I am not familiar with the current Honda line up.
Bet you a quarter it's the same Engine w/ Auto tranny that the Pioneer has..

·
Registered
6,000 Posts
I don't see Honda getting into the pissin' match on the ponies, I think it will be 90ish with at least 18" of suspension travel.

1 - 20 of 118 Posts