1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
Not Worth A Chit In The Snow

·
Registered
155 Posts
They suck!! Hit a little rock today and could put a quarter size hole in it!! Six plugs couldn't fix it!!

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
My buddy jumped mine landing squarely on the front left rim and tire first and no hole and no rim shattering. Ymmv, I am sure I will break one soon. Its to easy to go fast over crap in this thing.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Duro tire sucks. Glad I spent 17g and can't ride Have to wait for new growlers to arrive. Good call On choice of tire ac

·
Registered
527 Posts
I cut both left side sidewalls yesterday, two big holes in each one. Tires look like they have an octopus of plugs hanging out of the sidewallls.

·
Registered
592 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I was going to get some radial reptiles after I trash/hopefully wearout the Duros.

·
Registered
71 Posts
if you ride any rocky trails/hills, like texas canyon, make sure you have at least 1 spare tire, guaranteed you will blow a tire if you go up there.

·
Registered
263 Posts
I was planning to use these for spares, but I'm not sure I even want to lug them around for that. I may have to mount better spare tires, as well.:31:

·
Registered
12 Posts
Duro's suck hard. Took my new ride out, and within 20 minutes (on the same trails I've been riding my Prowler on for years) blew a giant hole in the sidewall of one of the rears. Replaced with Bajacross - much better.

·
Registered
156 Posts
i have had my cat for a month, been out last 4 weekend in a row.......still running duros, will do till they all grenade ....i have ran hard with mudpros and rzrs, it goes anywhere i point it, just like a dogs cock.......cant complain , i will run them till they are totally wreaked , then they will get studded for ice racing.....up here in the great white north we play kinda different ...... all year round , snow mud n trails etc , so far so good for me........i will change them 1 day but not till they are done.......just what i think.......not a bad tire....then again before i had the cat i raced a 1982 250R racing trike.....just having fun and the duros do good where im playing........the cat rocks.....

·
Registered
59 Posts
I had one mile on mine and three were junk holes to big to plug.I am running grim reaper700 miles no problems. Artic cat would not cover them with only one mile on them told me it was from abuse. Side walls on the duros are so soft you can fold them by hand I found out after I changed them

1 - 20 of 56 Posts