Wildcat Forum banner
21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
6,327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
And I might add, if it weren't for MikeA62, I wouldn't have this jumper and my trip would be ruined. So a shout out for a great guy who has helped me without ever even meeting me. BIG thanx Mike!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,840 Posts
At least the jumper has some positive aspects to it by overriding low and reverse Rev limits, yea

·
Registered
2,296 Posts
Well,,,,aint life sweet. About 15 miles on my new warrantied switch, it failed, all the way back in limp mode. Jumper going on. It would be my 4th sensor in less than 800 miles. Thanx Arctic Cat. Thanx for appreciating us!
Holy Chite SS how is it that U have found all the bad ones? I'm at 7000 miles now and have never had an issue, maybe luck maybe cooler climate, who knows. All I know is that U have had lots of luck with them and none of it gud. Did U ever upgrade the heat shield?

Reactions: izom

·
Registered
541 Posts
And I might add, if it weren't for MikeA62, I wouldn't have this jumper and my trip would be ruined. So a shout out for a great guy who has helped me without ever even meeting me. BIG thanx Mike!!!!!!!!!
Hope the rest of your trip is great. I really like it up there!

·
Premium Member
8,118 Posts
not sure you'll get a response as the last entry on this thread was over 5 years ago...

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hey pal. Wondering if you could help a fellow Canadian out with the gps on my wildcat. Could you send me the details on how and what you soldered to stop the gps from throwing code and going limp mode. Had it happen to me yesterday. Not fun. Just ruins the whole trip unfortunately
Send me an email directly if you could
[email protected]
Thanks for any and al help. Cheers
I got tired of replacing mine and soldiered mine and have not had an issue since.

·
Registered
1,886 Posts
Hey pal. Wondering if you could help a fellow Canadian out with the gps on my wildcat. Could you send me the details on how and what you soldered to stop the gps from throwing code and going limp mode. Had it happen to me yesterday. Not fun. Just ruins the whole trip unfortunately
Send me an email directly if you could
[email protected]
Thanks for any and al help. Cheers
go to #12 & #13 of this post/topic , they tell you there which ones to jumper/tie together..

21 - 31 of 31 Posts