Wildcat Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
575 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just off the top wanting to see how many people from oklahoma are interested in buying a wildcat?

·
Registered
986 Posts
Pending the nov 12 event at little Sahara, I would be placing a deposit to get in line. Being as you are the Muskogee dealer, how long is the anticipated list/ wait time if you deposit in November?

My brother as well, so that makes 2 of us.

·
Premium Member
575 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Pending the nov 12 event at little Sahara, I would be placing a deposit to get in line. Being as you are the Muskogee dealer, how long is the anticipated list/ wait time if you deposit in November?

My brother as well, so that makes 2 of us.
sorry for the late response was trying to get and exact date for you. as of now deposits are filling up quick. i will be at the ride in lil sahara taking deposits then. as far as we can tell if you make a deposit then it should be early spring when you recieve one. if we get them early then you get yours early. the way we are doing it is as depsoit come thats what number you are and thats the one you get. we look forward to doing business with you!!

·
Registered
986 Posts
sorry for the late response was trying to get and exact date for you. as of now deposits are filling up quick. i will be at the ride in lil sahara taking deposits then. as far as we can tell if you make a deposit then it should be early spring when you recieve one. if we get them early then you get yours early. the way we are doing it is as depsoit come thats what number you are and thats the one you get. we look forward to doing business with you!!
Rumor was you guys had ordered 30, and would be taking deposits there, so far I think I might be joining the ranks of the deposited. Thanks for the info, see you on the 12th. Since they are camping in my campground, I will probably sneak in for an early look on Friday during dealer day, as the suspense is killing me.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts