Wildcat Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Used my tablet camera to shoot this hyperlapse going up behind the house onto Hoodoo mtn this mothers day. There is some glare from the full windshield and the tablet mounts need to be angled back a bit to get less view of the hood. They also need to be powder coated flat black to reduce the glare you see in the upper part of the screen.
I used an Android app called Lapse It Pro to shoot it. The hill going up had 4 foot deep ruts. And it was pretty steep. The camera does not do it justice. I drove for 50 miles and never hit the same road or trail twice. I only filmed a couple miles. Nice play ground right in my back yard.

Donny

Reactions: 4508js

·
Registered
1,345 Posts
Interesting idea. Personally I think you should get a GoPro or equivalent. I find full motion video more pleasant to watch. I keep waiting for Hank Hill and neighbors to show up.

Just my opinion, but what you've done is very unique for sure. Looks like a great place to ride.

RLW

·
Registered
722 Posts
Hyprlapse is new. Go pro and Microsoft are competing to make it first and it seems Microsoft is winning but go pro isn't leaking details. With MS you record In full video. Mark the most interesting spots on the video to slow down I full res then all the boarding stuff is speed up with CG to melt it all together.
But its not out yet. Word is go pro will be 1st with its next big camera release. But MS will be better but will require a hefty PC to render all the CG.

Nice video BTW

·
Administrator
27,733 Posts
Holy warp speed, Batman!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts