Wildcat Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i cant stop reading and watching the videos about the arctic cat wildcat, i am obsessed and the wait is killing me! aaarrggg! even though i have a nice ride currently, it aint an arctic cat. be patient , NOT!:eek:

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
Yup:cool:

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
the worst part is, no matter how many times or hours i spend reading and watching videos, i never get enough and go to bed disappointed.

·
Registered
2,100 Posts
My fiancee just keeps asking "how much can you read and talk about this thing?" Apparently quite a bit....................

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
I would say you guys remind me more of meth heads but its close enough..

·
Registered
161 Posts
This reminds me of when I was waiting for my Ford Raptor. I didn't want to settle for the 5.4 engine so I waited and waited for the 6.2 to be built. It tools many months but turned out to be worth the wait. My fear of the WC is that because they are hearing so many complaints about the lack of power that production may be stalled. It wouldn't surprise me if the first ones arrived after Feb. I hope not because I've got trip planned for the second week that month. Time will tell.

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
come on guys, post some new info!!! i need a fix! video? rumors? i will take what i can get!:D

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
I heard the wildcat is coming with a brand new blonde in the passenger seat. The patch kit comes out next month...

1 - 16 of 16 Posts