Wildcat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi somebody can tell me if something is ready for the wildcat??? power adders??if yes tell me the best brand i need HP not big sound. im racing and i need more power i want to port my 2head but i need a cpu management system (power commander) to raise the fuel and air,i need better exaust and intake to . thanks for your help.

and i know a turbo will be good but the racing series im in is not allowed that.

chaps

·
Registered
986 Posts
Ron Woods is available, but fuel programmers are not, I would wait until those are available before i would touch it. It's fast enough for now.

·
Registered
2,100 Posts
Are you getting eaten up by stock XPs, or are they modified? I would think you should hold your own in a racing format with your suspension advantage. Unless they are just that much more powerful. We can always open that debate again............

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
Im the "incat" bunny style person, you can't touch this, unless you got some booze? HAHA!

·
Premium Member
1,033 Posts
Im the "incat" bunny style person, you can't touch this, unless you got some booze? HAHA!
Rabbit, what is wrong with you? I'm into two bottles of 'valentines champagne' (the expensive shit that says poly vouz franc'e on the label), and half a bottle of Jack, but I am STILL shaking my head reading your responses.

Dig it

·
Registered
545 Posts
Get Ur wet clutch delete while u wait for ecu programs,the xp shouldn't beat u then!
hi somebody can tell me if something is ready for the wildcat??? power adders??if yes tell me the best brand i need HP not big sound. im racing and i need more power i want to port my 2head but i need a cpu management system (power commander) to raise the fuel and air,i need better exaust and intake to . thanks for your help.and i know a turbo will be good but the racing series im in is not allowed that. chaps

·
Registered
945 Posts
Rabbit, what is wrong with you? I'm into two bottles of 'valentines champagne' (the expensive shit that says poly vouz franc'e on the label), and half a bottle of Jack, but I am STILL shaking my head reading your responses.

Dig it
RPM....I have come to the conclusion that Wabbit isn't wrapped quite right...LOL LOL LOL !

·
Registered
2,100 Posts
Outdrive them?? In all seriousness, just race the stock class, don't race modified until you are modified.
He may be in the stock class. I know some stock classes do allow for some minor performance(without displacement change) and safety mods..........

·
Registered
218 Posts
Run stock class for now and keep your purse from under the gas peddle sally. DRIVE IT LIKE YOU STOLE IT.... I beat RZRs with a prowler come on man.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
im in the stock class but they allowed cpu exaust intake and porting. im beating rzr=s900 stock easy but few riders have power adders im 2 nd in the championship but hard to stay there so i need cpu fuel management before porting the head or im going to blow both pistons. and yesterday i flip my cat on the side cause my tie rod was bent (hit with a competitor) few damage but nothing big .now im working on heavy duty tie rod cause the stock one are to soft.

what you think of the exaust and intake (big gun) ??? and i think about the power commander cpu ?? they should come out soon is that good??.

thanks guys for your help.

·
Registered
182 Posts
Our test mule is on its way home from Indy and I have a second unit (thanks Trevor) dedicated for fuel management development arriving tommorow. There will be dyno numbers, part numbers, and pricing very soon. In the meantime hold tight guys, I promise it will be worth your while; Yoshimura doesn't do anything 1/2 way.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts