Wildcat Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i was curious if my twisted stitch seat vortex out of my rzr-s, will or can be fitted into the wildcat seat. without alot of modification.

·
Registered
986 Posts
I can take a pic for you of the underside of a cat seat and mount, I'm going to say, could be done, but not without mod. My guess is you would have to mount the WC seat frame tube to the bottom of the seat. Being as that the stock seats are so so so comfy, I would sell the Twisted Stitch and use the cash for some other upgrade, just my .02

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i would love to know how comfy they are but i cant seem to get one sent to oklahoma.? apparently my dealer hasnt got enough connections or clout.

·
Registered
97 Posts
I don't know what your used to sitting in but the stock seats suck. I just had a set of corbeau Baja xp seats mounted in my wild cat along with 5 point harnesses while it was in having a new cage put on. Tabs had to be welded to the stock seat bases and I did away with the quick release mechanism in order to mount the seats as low as possible. Sit about an 1.5" lower now and have comfy seats that hold you in. You only have to remove one nut to remove the seat now in place of the quick release.

·
Registered
508 Posts
If your gonna compare the stock seats to something like corbeaus then yea I guess you could say they lack but for stock seats they are probably the best oem your gonna find.

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
aftermarket seats are night and day, so true. but with this new wc suspension, maybe stock will do???

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
With haveing The 4pt Belts With Stock Seats Are Real Comfy
Had A Chance To Test Them Out This Weekend Rock Climing

·
Registered
986 Posts
i would love to know how comfy they are but i cant seem to get one sent to oklahoma.? apparently my dealer hasnt got enough connections or clout.
The stock seats are amazing, call Donkey at RT&T, they have machines you can buy today, and drive home with. They have a couple extras, but I wouldn't wait long.

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
im making you a set of adapter plates pawnman that should work

post up when you get them done, i miss my twisted stitch already

·
Registered
3,077 Posts
I don't know what your used to sitting in but the stock seats suck. I just had a set of corbeau Baja xp seats mounted in my wild cat along with 5 point harnesses while it was in having a new cage put on. Tabs had to be welded to the stock seat bases and I did away with the quick release mechanism in order to mount the seats as low as possible. Sit about an 1.5" lower now and have comfy seats that hold you in. You only have to remove one nut to remove the seat now in place of the quick release.
if you can't run the hell out of wildcat at lease you will have comfy seats to set in and watch the xp.s get n it

1 - 12 of 12 Posts