Wildcat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking for some good ideas to put some music in my Cat! What I was thinking was the double ended 8" Bazooka wakeboard tower speaker! I have a really good clarion amp, but need ideas for speakers! Any help is appreciated!

·
Registered
545 Posts
Partyinmycooler.com get the metal cooler with the wetsound speakers,ipod controlable.wake board hlcd speakers,you will be blown away,and its portable for bbq,parks,river,camp,. I have 2 6x9 WS speakers in a cheap cooler with A JL amp, the speaker need min 150 rms watts per speaker.they r super loud and in my cooler because of the airspace sounds like a small sub .the system competes with old system that had 8 8 in rockford marine speakers on 2 amps. Depends on budget though, if u end up talking with Daniel the owner tell him lathon sent ya. Oh yea he sales it with a 2 or 4 speaker setup.2 is enough for me,

·
Registered
945 Posts
I have "Liquid Audio " tower speakers....Kicker 6.5" are what they are loaded with....aluminum cans. 350 watt head unit in a marine enclosure .....head unit has SD card ability......3 SD cards =1000's of tunes. I will post pic's when I get back home.

·
Registered
90 Posts
2 way 6.5 wake tower speakers look good and sound good

·
Registered
146 Posts
I'll have to take some pics of our set up. Speakers are built in below the doors, 4 channel amp in a sealed box with wire running to glove box with a toggle switch to a separate battery.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Will probably be fall before we get our cat, but I was talking to my husband last night and he said he plans to bring our Mammoth Sound setup from the RZR (unless Mammoth comes up with a WC setup by then) and going to put a crossbar on the cage to hold them. (mammoth-sound.com)

Here is a pic of our setup on our RZR currently:

speakers.jpg

~Lynette

·
Registered
14 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Here are some pics of the 6" Bazookas I installed on my WC. I used a Clarion marine stereo with detached interface on gimble mount and iPod input. I like the speakers.

Speakers1.jpg Speakers2.jpg Speakers3.jpg Stereo1.jpg

·
Registered
42 Posts
Nice work Sej!!! My wife says tunes are next after my doors lol how much did that whole setup run? U could also hide the amp with the storage bag that mounts between the seats. That is if u don't like looking at it

·
Registered
27 Posts
Thanks. ~$200 for Clarion CSM1, ~$200 for 6" Bazooka Tubbies, ~$40 for 1.75" speaker mounts, ~$25 for gimble mount, ~$40 for iPod cable = Total about $500 (plus wire and conduit).

Black box amp/controller wouldn't fit behind the seat so mounted under the dash - well out of sight. Head unit is detachable from the gimble and can be packed away.

I hear you on getting the wife's blessing. Gotta pick your battles

·
Registered
21 Posts
Thanks. ~$200 for Clarion CSM1, ~$200 for 6" Bazooka Tubbies, ~$40 for 1.75" speaker mounts, ~$25 for gimble mount, ~$40 for iPod cable = Total about $500 (plus wire and conduit).

Black box amp/controller wouldn't fit behind the seat so mounted under the dash - well out of sight. Head unit is detachable from the gimble and can be packed away.

I hear you on getting the wife's blessing. Gotta pick your battles
Trying to decide setup for wc stereo. Where do you keep your ipod with this system?

Thanks.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Google waterproof iPod cases. Can't remember the name of the one I use but it is a full gel face you can still control iPod with and a full hinged door. Had it under 12" of water playing for 10 minutes, works great.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts