Wildcat Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
2,100 Posts
Do you really need a wildcat since you have that sweet rubi? You should just give it to me since you already have a capable offroad vehicle......

·
Premium Member
1,033 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Indeed. you got any fast cars? I have a new camaro SS with some, well mild mods. To the tune of 505hp to the rear wheels.

PS - this cat has a some MAJOR rattles!!! Whats up with the hood? It billows up at 20 mph!

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
WILDONE, i am beginning to think cotton is not the only thing your growing down there:240::cool:

Reactions: Foxfire

·
Registered
508 Posts
The new ZL1 Camaro will spank the Z06. 580 HP vs 505 and it did a 7:41:00 on Nurburgring with a non-race driver. Now, the ZR1??? Get it!!
T
hats not a Z06 thats a Grand Sport.

·
Registered
508 Posts
Forgot to add that the Z06 is faster than the ZL1 at the ring but considering the ZL1 is fat thats pretty impressive.

·
Registered
8,623 Posts
Haha yeah I am a Camaro lover too but the latest version is just too porky. It looks great but weighs more than most sedans. Get that pig down under 3500 pounds and you got something.

:)

·
Registered
508 Posts
Although I agree, those days are long gone. With all the government mandates now like for example reverse cameras ect. not only has the weights suffered but also the prices. :inwc:

·
Premium Member
1,033 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Mine is a fat lardass but she is very potent after a tuner, exhaust and intake. You should see all the BS under the hood. PORKER. As for the price, hotrodder you cannot get a better bargain for a muscle car. The Camaros come with as much or more HP and torque than the current-day supercars at hundreds of thousands dollars....all for $32,000. Hell, the effing butt-model 6cyl comes with 323hp and you can get one cheaper than a hyundai!

·
Registered
508 Posts
Black with inferno orange interior, yes please.:burnout: Too bad Ford stold some of the thunder with the 13 gt500 and the 650hp.:cool:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts