I'm the big dog

4K views 22 replies 8 participants last post by  wildone 
#1 ·
Sorry wild. I got mine too.

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Transport Off-road vehicle

Attachments

See less See more
#22 ·
No fast cars in this garage. I hate most cars actually. I have worked in the business for almost 20 years. Almost nothing gets me excited as far as automobiles go. I drive a Lincoln Navigator for my work vehicle right now. Usually a Dodge guy when it comes to trucks for towing. The truck below was my favorite. It looked like a normal truck. Nobody could really tell it was a diesel by looking at it. 490rwhp and 1040 lbs of torque. It was a beast, and very fun to drive............................

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Automotive tire

#8 ·
WILDONE, i am beginning to think cotton is not the only thing your growing down there:240::cool:

Reactions: Foxfire
#15 ·
Forgot to add that the Z06 is faster than the ZL1 at the ring but considering the ZL1 is fat thats pretty impressive.

#17 ·
Although I agree, those days are long gone. With all the government mandates now like for example reverse cameras ect. not only has the weights suffered but also the prices. :inwc:

#18 ·
Mine is a fat lardass but she is very potent after a tuner, exhaust and intake. You should see all the BS under the hood. PORKER. As for the price, hotrodder you cannot get a better bargain for a muscle car. The Camaros come with as much or more HP and torque than the current-day supercars at hundreds of thousands dollars....all for $32,000. Hell, the effing butt-model 6cyl comes with 323hp and you can get one cheaper than a hyundai!

#21 ·
Mine is a fat lardass but she is very potent after a tuner, exhaust and intake. You should see all the BS under the hood. PORKER. As for the price, hotrodder you cannot get a better bargain for a muscle car. The Camaros come with as much or more HP and torque than the current-day supercars at hundreds of thousands dollars....all for $32,000. Hell, the effing butt-model 6cyl comes with 323hp and you can get one cheaper than a hyundai!
LOL don't get offended nobody is saying it is junk or anything like that, I think 99.9% of people agree the car is awesome EXCEPT for the weight. That is the one glaring thing wrong with it in a sea of greatness.

#19 ·
Black with inferno orange interior, yes please.:burnout: Too bad Ford stold some of the thunder with the 13 gt500 and the 650hp.:cool:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.