Wildcat Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
945 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Spare Tire picture......has anyone else noticed that the exhaust is different?!?!?!?!?!

·
Premium Member
615 Posts
ya I did notice that too

·
Registered
263 Posts
It's not a photograph; it's just a drawing/picture. Look at the lack of detail in a number of spots. (Tire tread, shocks, front body panels, etc.)

·
Registered
945 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It's not a photograph; it's just a drawing/picture. Look at the lack of detail in a number of spots. (Tire tread, shocks, front body panels, etc.)
Maybe it's just a stripped down model :nixweiss:

·
Registered
686 Posts
that is a computer generated model. the tire rack is just a computer generated model as well. that is not an actual photo of the item, simply a computer generated drawing.

if you notice on the tire rack, you see the lower bar to the left, it looks like a gas cylinder similar to what is under the hood of a car or truck. i wonder if the spare tire carrier will swing up out of the way for accessing the rear hatch or radiator. just a thought

·
Registered
1,535 Posts
that is a computer generated model. the tire rack is just a computer generated model as well. that is not an actual photo of the item, simply a computer generated drawing.

if you notice on the tire rack, you see the lower bar to the left, it looks like a gas cylinder similar to what is under the hood of a car or truck. i wonder if the spare tire carrier will swing up out of the way for accessing the rear hatch or radiator. just a thought
Yes, according to the description in the catalog, it has struts and swings up for access to the bed.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts