Wildcat Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
686 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have done this for the past 4 years to different machines. just finally had time to do the wildcat cluster. just giving you guys a heads up, $100 + shipping and i can do the cluster in any color you want and any combinations. here are some pix of the wildcat in full green. you can split the cluster up with the numbers and sweep being one color and the LCD display being a completely different color. orange is BLAHHH. color is cool!!

and old pix of other arctic cat clusters to show different combinations and colors.

and yes for the ladies i can even do pink!!

·
Registered
11,034 Posts
Thanks adam. Goes good with the rest of my leds Motor vehicle Tire Automotive tire Vehicle All-terrain vehicle

·
Registered
1,455 Posts
Ooooo...

I like the blue!!

Reactions: Full Of Mud

·
Registered
11,034 Posts
He does not swap them. You have to take yours out and ship it to them. He take it a part and has to swap out 17 led lights that is in it. $100 + shipping both ways.

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
hey airdam give your address and i will shipo you mine so you can change out my lights

·
Registered
686 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
just be sure to put me a sheet of paper in the box with all your info, name, return address, what color ect so i can get you all lined out!

·
Registered
11,034 Posts
Adam, how is my project coming along. Have you got it done.

·
Registered
18 Posts
@AIRDAM. Since you've been in these AC clusters have you wired or lighted the turn the factory turn indicators for anyone yet?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts