Wildcat Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
6,003 Posts
Let me get this straight your going to take an outdated internal gas combustion engine to a hyperspace / anti gravity race? What is your thinking on ray gun blast protection??

·
Administrator
27,475 Posts
Good luck getting anywhere near it. Not that I know anything about that place. :couch:

·
Registered
6,003 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Sounds like lots of fun! Unfortunately I will be in my property in Athens here during this period. Maybe will join you on the next one. At least we are waiting for lots of pics and videos.

·
Registered
6,320 Posts
These people have no idea what they're in for. Signs are very clear...……….deadly force is authorized. A couple of soft lobs and some indirect fire, and you'll see a mob retreat that will trample themselves. Hell, one gunshot and these weenies will poop themselves. I hope they wear Kilts!!!!

·
Registered
2,366 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
These people have no idea what they're in for. Signs are very clear...……….deadly force is authorized. A couple of soft lobs and some indirect fire, and you'll see a mob retreat that will trample themselves. Hell, one gunshot and these weenies will poop themselves. I hope they wear Kilts!!!!

My wife made me take out another $5million life insurance policy. IM ready for a great event! Cant believe I have no takers....

·
Registered
6,003 Posts
There is similar signs along the road in North Eastern Idaho next to a nuclear repository, on a road trip to the put-in of the Salmon River we stopped there for a pee break. One of the guys walked up to one of the signs and peed on it and said watch this I'm walking past it. A black Hummer with a 50 cal inched over the horizon, glad he was not riding in our truck as his leg smelled funny the rest of the day :p

·
Administrator
27,475 Posts
My wife made me take out another $5million life insurance policy. IM ready for a great event! Cant believe I have no takers....
I wonder how you're going to look with all those "air conditioning" holes?

Hopefully, you're not one of those guys that don't believe deadly force won't be used, once you breech the perimeter? :couch::couch::couch:

·
Registered
6,320 Posts
3 Million have RSVP'd to attend. Gonna need a lot of juice to keep that fence charged. Sometimes thinning the herd can be soooo entertaining!!!

·
Administrator
27,475 Posts
3 Million have RSVP'd to attend. Gonna need a lot of juice to keep that fence charged. Sometimes thinning the herd can be soooo entertaining!!!
I know a few then I should send there!

·
Registered
6,320 Posts
Only a few??? I have pages and pages and pages...………...

·
Registered
6,003 Posts
Only in America do we allow 100,000+ illegal aliens in from the south per mo yet we threaten to shoot the citizens wanting to know the truth about the intelligent aliens that were invited (Voyager 1 & 2) :p

·
Premium Member
387 Posts

·
Registered
257 Posts
2019-07-31_01-00-01.jpg
It's about 100 miles north of Las Vegas to get to the turn off, then some time on a dirt road before you get to the gate. It's all open desert from the highway.
People that have never been in that much desert will be very unprepared.

·
Premium Member
387 Posts
I would love to go just to sell hotdogs and cokes to the ID ten Tees for $15.00
Maybe sell some cheesy Tee shirts that say the Aliens made me do it.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts