Wildcat Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
710 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been buried with work and side projects the past month or so. I tried searching around last night and this morning but I did not see anything yet. I remember reading on here when the first batch was shipped that the 2nd batch would be shipped end of January. Any word on this? Trying to figure out what kinda time frame I have to get ready for my new toy.

·
Registered
30 Posts
I have been buried with work and side projects the past month or so. I tried searching around last night and this morning but I did not see anything yet. I remember reading on here when the first batch was shipped that the 2nd batch would be shipped end of January. Any word on this? Trying to figure out what kinda time frame I have to get ready for my new toy.
Looks like they are mostly in AZ & CO. Selfishly hoping they don't skip TX/OK for WVA.

http://www.wildcatforums.net/forum/wildcat-general-discussion/878-cattracker.html

·
Premium Member
615 Posts
Yes, there is a few of us that got our preorders this week. Mine showed up monday.

·
Registered
1,535 Posts

·
Registered
263 Posts
My build date went from January 27 to February 7 to February 10 and I just received an email from my dealer, today, that the build date has been pushed to February 14. I'm not in a big hurry as it's still snowmobile season (sort of) here.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Yeah, Arctic Cat kinda messed up on information. They did say Feb. though to start with, and it looks like they're going to keep that promise. Either way, We're not too far away from enjoying our Wildcats! It looks like it will be just in time for good weather too!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts