Wildcat Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
710 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is the first I had heard of this, but I wanted to ask. Local dealer (not the one my deposit is at) is saying Arctic Cat is requiring a $1,000 accessory purchase With the Wildcat?????

They just got a black on in and I am headed up now to look at it and take it for a spin with any luck....

·
Registered
986 Posts
This is the first I had heard of this, but I wanted to ask. Local dealer (not the one my deposit is at) is saying Arctic Cat is requiring a $1,000 accessory purchase With the Wildcat?????They just got a black on in and I am headed up now to look at it and take it for a spin with any luck....
The dealers were supposedly required to purchase a certain amount of parts and accessories per unit, not the consumer.

·
Registered
161 Posts
He's messing with you, dude. there are 3 dealers on this forum and no one has mentioned this.That's horrible. Fricken Snake!

·
Registered
102 Posts
As dealers we were required to order $1000 worth of parts and accessories for every wildcat we ordered but in no way should that be passed on to you. Arctic Cat did this so there would be some parts & accessories would be readily available if something broke.

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
Copper so far has seemed okay I'm still waitin on him to do something lol. Really though Copper never pulled any bs he said here it is want it? :}

·
Registered
945 Posts
Windshield, roof and maybe the 2" receive for me....will need to pull my "rock" trailer around with this, but may make my own....not so sure I like the way it bolts on.

·
Registered
46 Posts
We were required to order $700 worth or parts or accessories for each Wildcat ordered... like it was said above.. there is nothing that says the customers HAS to purchase these.
They are trying to get rid of that stuff

·
Registered
15 Posts
The dealer I have been talking with has said he will offer deep discounts on the accessories....... now it is all making sense! Still, no "requirement" to purchase anything other than Cat itself.

·
Registered
986 Posts
RT&T offered 15 or 20% or something on accessories at purchase. Don't quote me on that, Donkey will have to clear me up on that. But it sounded pretty tempting, maybe a Ron Woods or a slip on + programmer if it's out by then??

·
Registered
46 Posts
They have a lot of accessories out for these things that would be really appealing. Hopefully most will be available soon!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts