Wildcat Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Administrator
27,868 Posts
Welcome Mn Josh. Have you check Craigslist or Offer Up by you? Check the want ads here too.

Reactions: mtgott

·
Registered
25 Posts
Welcome Mn Josh. Have you check Craigslist or Offer Up by you? Check the want ads here too.
Have a 2015 X limited just out of the shop with new bevel gears new starter upgrade with gear 1500 miles , new rap, glass windshield, 27.5 x 14 terminators, dalton clutch kit

·
Administrator
27,868 Posts
Have a 2015 X limited just out of the shop with new bevel gears new starter upgrade with gear 1500 miles , new rap, glass windshield, 27.5 x 14 terminators, dalton clutch kit
I need to step in here for a minute. The site has rules. You need at the minimum 25 posts to sell on here. And you only have been on for 14 days, and from another country. This might be legit, however please no more sales pitches until you get 25 posts. As of now, I'll leave this up, but I will delete future ones until you get your post count up. Thanks.

·
Registered
25 Posts
I need to step in here for a minute. The site has rules. You need at the minimum 25 posts to sell on here. And you only have been on for 14 days, and from another country. This might be legit, however please no more sales pitches until you get 25 posts. As of now, I'll leave this up, but I will delete future ones until you get your post count up. Thanks.
Actually I wasn't listing anything for sale i was responding to a member, my apologies I also didn't realize there is rules against being from another country i thought Canadians were welcome, once again I apologize. Please feel free to take down my post if contravenes any rules.

·
Administrator
27,868 Posts
Actually I wasn't listing anything for sale i was responding to a member, my apologies I also didn't realize there is rules against being from another country i thought Canadians were welcome, once again I apologize. Please feel free to take down my post if contravenes any rules.
There are no rules about being from another country, we have plenty of members that are. If you weren't making references to your machine being for sale, my apologies. It looks that way, just without a price.

·
Registered
25 Posts
There are no rules about being from another country, we have plenty of members that are. If you weren't making references to your machine being for sale, my apologies. It looks that way, just without a price.
Understood, when you made reference to me being from another country it just sounded like there was some rule against that, first time I ever felt the need to apologize for being a Canadian on a US based web site, anyway it is what is again my sincere apologies.

·
Administrator
27,868 Posts
Understood, when you made reference to me being from another country it just sounded like there was some rule against that, first time I ever felt the need to apologize for being a Canadian on a US based web site, anyway it is what is again my sincere apologies.
Nope, I have "Canadian friends"! I have to watch over the site, and when you put up the post, and then uship..... so I have to take action. It was more a reminder than anything.

Water under the bridge from both of us. And for future references any selling of anything is 25 posts, unless I really know someone from another forum, even then I'll let them know. I understand people want to sell.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts