Wildcat Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
791 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok I have been waiting and refreshing and still no price. So what is the deal here?
Anyone else just glued to their computer waiting?

·
Registered
9 Posts
I agree I am getting really pissed with all the push back dates, no vidoe's no info nothing. at least give us some more video's or something I mean we are simple men, at least show us a little titty you don'e have to go full monty...even though you promised you would :p

·
Registered
23 Posts
Looked all over for more info and I did find this-

SEE THE ENTIRE LINEUP OF WILDCAT®

ACCESSORIES IN SPRING 2012

Makes me think a lot more waiting. I say quit dangling a carrot and get serious. Getting pissed off at this BS.

·
Registered
102 Posts
$16599 is MSRP. If your local dealer orders 10 or more wildcats then they will be guaranteed to have only 1 by the end of the year. All other dealers will not see any until feb 2012. The full line of accessories has already been released as well.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Never Mind I just looked through the accessory catalog and see that we will not be able to view the full lineup of accessories until spring of 2012. WTF cat? this is F'ing rediculous!
:mad::mad:

·
Registered
945 Posts
$16599 is MSRP. If your local dealer orders 10 or more wildcats then they will be guaranteed to have only 1 by the end of the year. All other dealers will not see any until feb 2012. The full line of accessories has already been released as well.
daman02.....where are you getting your info? Would like to know.

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
I Just Got Off The Phone With My Dealer[ Countycat They Called Me] He Said 12:59 Oct 03 For Orders How Did You Order Yours This Morning
Going Up There Sat To Order Acce & Get A Final Price On Mine

·
Registered
791 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thanks for letting us know I really appriciate it. Do you have an approximate delivery time frame? I just saw on the web site when there are the ride demo days. I am going to take a road trip to southern Oregon at the end of October and try one out. Then I can decide if I am getting a Wildcat or a RZR. Please keep us informed on when you will get your SXS and also what you think of it once you get it. Congrats

·
Registered
285 Posts
There must be a reason they're holding back on the HP release. I wouldn't be surprised if it was lower than the DOHC XP.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts