·
Administrator
27,616 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Reactions: sand shark

·
Registered
404 Posts
Is it true that Scooby is starting a blog on campground maintenance for your SxS?

Reactions: Hollywood

·
Administrator
27,616 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Registered
997 Posts
I gave JBL a super simple solution. just think geometry

·
Administrator
27,616 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

·
Registered
2,406 Posts
YES I MUST! Man a whole thread started just for me. I guess the fire shooting out the back of the Cat was the final straw. I still have so much fun with the turbo power and its running great. I have the Cat apart to get to a major look through and I hope its just the valves. Gonna go through fuel pressure test then check if its the fuel injectors. What the true problem is, is that there is no real help from MCX for this system anymore and the longer I wait, it will haunt me. If things go right this year and I pay off the boat, then yes I should have a new XX but the end of the year.

·
Administrator
27,616 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
YES I MUST! Man a whole thread started just for me. I guess the fire shooting out the back of the Cat was the final straw. I still have so much fun with the turbo power and its running great. I have the Cat apart to get to a major look through and I hope its just the valves. Gonna go through fuel pressure test then check if its the fuel injectors. What the true problem is, is that there is no real help from MCX for this system anymore and the longer I wait, it will haunt me. If things go right this year and I pay off the boat, then yes I should have a new XX but the end of the year.
All kidding aside Joey, I wish you nothing but the best! We've been friends too long!

Reactions: Jbl

·
Registered
2,406 Posts
You know it Scott!!! Just that most here dont lol, I even got a text from a former member asking what the hell I did to deserve this thread. LMAO cant wait to ride again, LMK when your out there. I'll ride my dirtbike if I have to but I can guarantee I wont be leading the way on it.

·
Registered
404 Posts

·
Administrator
27,616 Posts
Discussion Starter #17

·
Administrator
27,616 Posts
Discussion Starter #18