Wildcat Forum banner

21 - 22 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
I want to try out a different shock on my 15 sport, I have had the JRI shocks for a couple years now and have not been able to get them to ride how I would like, they are rough. My question is would a set of Elka stage one shocks ride better, or should I save up and order the stage 3 Elka's. I can get four stage 1 shocks for the price of two stage 3 shocks. Thanks.
we run Elka stage three on the rear of our 2015 sport. we also had JRI
I am totally diggin my Bandit shocks,,, Really made a ride difference getting rid of the Turd stock springs.
I want to try out a different shock on my 15 sport, I have had the JRI shocks for a couple years now and have not been able to get them to ride how I would like, they are rough. My question is would a set of Elka stage one shocks ride better, or should I save up and order the stage 3 Elka's. I can get four stage 1 shocks for the price of two stage 3 shocks. Thanks.
we have the Eika stage 3 on the rear of our 2015 sport and love the ride they give. we also had the JRI but there was no customer support from the. we blew out one of the JRI shocks and they were being difficult to get a rebuild kit from or even send in to be rebuilt.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
I mite look into the bandit springs as they are a cheaper option and the sleds need lots of repairs this summer!

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

21 - 22 of 22 Posts