Wildcat Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
any one else notice or have tendency to land on front right hitting road approaches at 50 or 60 seems like it wants to role to the right its worse if I'm by myself the higher in air the worse it gets shocks are the way they came set from factory

·
Registered
2,100 Posts
I've see plenty of jumping videos and still shots, and jumped the demo I drove. Didn't notice that to be the case. Are you hitting the same jump, or does it do it on every jump?? It could be a rear shock adjustment if it does it on every jump. They would have to be set way different to cause that I would guess.....................

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ill take some vid little cold right now couldn't resist ridin though it was about 15 below wild chill yesterday i know shock oil may be a little stiff but they warmed up after about 50 miles on half a tank by the way and broke in like ya ride it could be the way I'm hitting approach i tend to head to fence side regardless it lands with no impact at all amazing how it sucks up the landing

·
Registered
2,618 Posts
ill take some vid little cold right now couldn't resist ridin though it was about 15 below wild chill yesterday i know shock oil may be a little stiff but they warmed up after about 50 miles on half a tank by the way and broke in like ya ride it could be the way I'm hitting approach i tend to head to fence side regardless it lands with no impact at all amazing how it sucks up the landing
that and if your by yourself, your weight will preload the springs more on the drivers side influencing how the car jumps.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Mine does the same. Havnt made ay adjustments yet. Will try several different jumps and try to determine if maybe it is the lateral angle of the jump in which the cat leaves the ground.

·
Registered
277 Posts
When you are jumping are you hearing your shocks clunk when the front wheels are dropping down, it is really driving me crazy. I have got to get some limit straps.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts