Wildcat Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
SO IVE BEEN DOING SOME MINOR JUMPS REALLY AND I FIND THE SPORT DOES NOT JUMP VERY WELL it seems like the rearend always shoots up hard and wants to flip you over no mater what i do i gas it to drop the rear wheels but it dosent help if i hit the breaks to bring the rear up it dose but its already comeing up so hard it makes no differenc even on a sweet jump with a great take off it still seems really front heavy ive try different shock settings but unless the jump is perfect it dosent jump worth shit i jumped my other rides like everyone else im shore nothing deth defiying but solid jumps and they worked well my rhino would take off really good on most any jump my 850 xp would launch in a heart beat really my cat seems to be a ground cat
any sugestions or ideas how does your sport jump
:bowl2::bowl2::mad:

·
Registered
18 Posts
Start addin all them parts like the rest of them. But make sure that when you ask about it, its posted it the right spot. Seems like some have issues with selling their stuff on here in a regular thread that they may have started but........ They should make a certain spot for that stuff. I thought I was or am in the SPORT part of it.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts