Wildcat Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Vendor
1,629 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
we manufacture most of our products here at what we like to call our Fabshack .. The Fabshack is 35 Miles from our retail store .. Im johnny I run the Fabshack .. Nick at the Retail store handles sales .. If you have a problem Call Nick .. If your pissed off Call Nick .. If you wana yell at somebody call Nick ... If you wana shoot the shit call me lol

We want you to be 100% Happy when you buy our crap .. if you open up your package with a product we make and you.. Dont Like It ... Think it fits like shit .. think it just sucks .. you dont like the way it smells ... put it back in the back in the box and ship it back to us .. we love what we do and what you to be 100% Happy with your UTVinc Products

and by the end of this month you will be so tired of New UTVinc Products and us Bumping our Products here on the forum youll have a headache .. but Please remember his is our job ..this is how we feed our kids .. this is how we pay our bills ... Thanks Everbody

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
The only thing that kept going through my mind during that whole reading was......

I am sure I will spend some money there as well:rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
Lol all I heard was shack like 4 times and bam it hit me we needed a video:eek:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts