Wildcat Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, I've recently bought a 2020 trail ltd it had 340 kms on it when I picked it up the bonus was it's under warranty until January 2025, price was a truly great deal I'll leave unsaid. I originally bought this to flip it because there was a guaranteed chance to make a big chunk of change off of it, but then when i got it home I took it out for a ride ( before my wife got home from work)as I live 15 seconds at a slow pace from a friggin big trail network and be damned I liked it ,yes I noticed some of it's shortcomings but all in all I liked it quite a bit ( oh oh !) So I rinsed it off showed the wife and said " you gotta take this for a burn " so off we went first thing the next morning , she got in , I explained it to her and off we went, she stopped at the intersection of our road and the trail and said " it's too loud " and continued to drive me all over hell and high acre (hour and half)with an evil little grin on her face ( oh oh!) . I've already got this up for sale!!! I said to her "what are we doing with it ?" She says " well I'm not so sure now". Do I really need to go on ? Okay a little , I had it sold ( willing to leave deposit) and would've made $5100 profit and it's in the garage and I'm $1600 in parts coming every couple of days in the mail ( Dalton clutch kit ,27 tires ,bandit springs and spacers) So thanks for all the great insights and info on what to buy and maybe not buy it has saved me alot of time and grief figuring all this out.

·
Premium Member
1,809 Posts
These machines are very addictive.

·
Administrator
28,097 Posts
Welcome Vince/Ontario. Congrats, nice story. Hopefully you will be getting harnesses. Harnesses will save your life one day. Great group of members always willing to help you out too!

·
Registered
19 Posts
Hi Vince, where in Ontario are you located? I have a 18 XT the wife and I enjoy were just outside of Peterborough. If you hold onto it I recommend the fender extenders ,keep you quite a bit cleaner and dryer.👍

1 - 8 of 8 Posts