Wildcat Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just picked up a '14 X. I'm pretty new to sxs so bare with me. My buddy said front springs are about shot. Rear looks to be dual rate, front single. Coils look pretty mashed together at the top. Any suggestions on new springs or what will fit? Im struggling finding anything. Wouldn't mind upgrading them either being the stock Fox Podiums, but striking out on finding something that fits.

·
Administrator
27,616 Posts
Welcome Fiaburn, congrats on your X. First recommendation is to get harnesses and a harness bar. Safety first, and fluff later. Even when new, the top spring was mashed. It was designed to be a helper spring that didn't help, LOL. If you can find Fox RC2 shocks I highly recommend them. Back in the day, before demand ate up the supply, you could get all 4 for around $800. Those days are long gone. Check Ebay, Country Cat, or MLS. The RC2s are still out there, just very expensive now. You could also take a look at Walker Evan's shocks. (Kings are too expensive to consider, IMO). Just measure your shock eyelet to eyelet and you'll have the size you need. Good luck in your search.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts