Wildcat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2,383 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So could this new SXS be my next ride??? Maybe since I bleed green having 5 toys in the garage being from team green. 10/7 is a long ways away but I do hope they represent at the Sand Show. Might just put a deposit down if they are there. Im too lazy sorry but google the 2020 Kawi and its a 14 second vid on headlights and motor sound. Like mentioned in previous posts when the rumor mill started was Kawi is no pussy when it comes to releasing powerful sport machines so fingers crossed it will be competitive right out of the box. But research proved me wrong 112 hp. LMAO guess it wont be my next SXS

·
Administrator
27,492 Posts
Sigh, it must be getting close to dune season.......

Next, texts..........

·
Registered
396 Posts
Looking forward to my first dune season on a fixed income!

·
Administrator
27,492 Posts

·
Registered
5,431 Posts
So could this new SXS be my next ride??? Maybe since I bleed green having 5 toys in the garage being from team green. 10/7 is a long ways away but I do hope they represent at the Sand Show. Might just put a deposit down if they are there. Im too lazy sorry but google the 2020 Kawi and its a 14 second vid on headlights and motor sound. Like mentioned in previous posts when the rumor mill started was Kawi is no pussy when it comes to releasing powerful sport machines so fingers crossed it will be competitive right out of the box. But research proved me wrong 112 hp. LMAO guess it wont be my next SXS
Just buy one of the high HP turbo machines and be done with it. Buy a new toy hauler if you need the room for your new toy and never look back. You own a boat, so you must be a baller...

·
Registered
2,261 Posts
You next ride will for sure not be a Kawi. The XP Pro might be a better shot, if you do not pucker at the price tag. LOL!

The 172hp X3 RS for 2020 is reasonably priced for today's market.

As Missiondude said you own a boat so you have to be a baller. LOL

·
Premium Member
794 Posts
10/7 is my birthday... might be a sign

·
Registered
6,008 Posts
A big "-" sign to your checking account..:cool:

·
Registered
40 Posts
A big "-" sign to your checking account..:cool:
Hahahahaha. Very true. Although, I'm pushing 60 and want to get active in the hobby while I can still manage a payment.

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
...im not a big fan of the green- BUT its good for the customers to have a choice....

i mean look at the dirtbikes- since years they have theire comparsions evr year- took a while in the sxs market??

just hope arctic cat WILL BE part of the game in the future...

·
Administrator
27,492 Posts
Front end looks RZR like, with a little XX mixed in. Time will tell.

·
Premium Member
356 Posts
These are intriguing machines. Wondering if they will do a 4 seater with the same short wheelbase as the Teryx4.

·
Registered
2,383 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
One more day till we get the HP numbers....not holding my breath as Im sure it will be sadly underpowered.

·
Premium Member
356 Posts
One more day till we get the HP numbers....not holding my breath as Im sure it will be sadly underpowered.
Pretty likely 112.

From Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,261 Posts
Well are you in line to buy one? Specs are all good - 99" wheelbase, 19/21" suspension, 68" wide, 31" tires and lots of nice features. Then the boring to us duners 112hp motor.

·
Registered
2,383 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Well are you in line to buy one? Specs are all good - 99" wheelbase, 19/21" suspension, 68" wide, 31" tires and lots of nice features. Then the boring to us duners 112hp motor.
Boring and disappointed with 112, shit I'd rather get a XX lol. Gonna wait again cause the Kawi is a no, so is Honda. Polaris with a NA car is interesting but I am not the sucker to buy any first year production SXS.

·
Registered
2,261 Posts
Boring and disappointed with 112, shit I'd rather get a XX lol. Gonna wait again cause the Kawi is a no, so is Honda. Polaris with a NA car is interesting but I am not the sucker to buy any first year production SXS.
You don't want to be the first to throw a turbo on the new Kawi?

I assume you are talking about the Polaris Pro XP, which is a turbo car.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts