21 - 35 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
578 Posts
Yep. Plant is in Lincoln Nebraska.

·
Vendor
147 Posts
Its definitely built like a tank. We got the white one yesterday, and should have a green one here later today. It looks pretty awesome. They thought of a lot of things. Super beefy stuff. Arched A-arms, beefy arched radius rods, beefy trailing arm. CV's are huge. Doors are awesome. Best stock door in the biz, by far. Air filter is in a easily accessible panel right behind the seat. Visibility is great. Lots of leg room. High and low range button...haven't been able to play with it yet, but looks interesting. Pretty cool all around.

·
Registered
172 Posts
Its definitely built like a tank. We got the white one yesterday, and should have a green one here later today. It looks pretty awesome. They thought of a lot of things. Super beefy stuff. Arched A-arms, beefy arched radius rods, beefy trailing arm. CV's are huge. Doors are awesome. Best stock door in the biz, by far. Air filter is in a easily accessible panel right behind the seat. Visibility is great. Lots of leg room. High and low range button...haven't been able to play with it yet, but looks interesting. Pretty cool all around.
Looks like the roll cage will accept a flip up windshield like you offer for the Wildcat X...........I hope so just in case a KRX ends up in my possession.

·
Registered
1,194 Posts

...man send me a unit over here !! - after 1 week i dont have a answer from kawa europe- (kawa austria just closed btw) :-(

its gettin worse here in europe evry month-

they (politics and climatehistericalfools) want us to drive just electric and bicicle in the future....:-(

·
Vendor
147 Posts
Looks like the roll cage will accept a flip up windshield like you offer for the Wildcat X...........I hope so just in case a KRX ends up in my possession.
Done! One of the first things on the list. :cool:

...man send me a unit over here !! - after 1 week i dont have a answer from kawa europe- (kawa austria just closed btw) :-(

its gettin worse here in europe evry month-

they (politics and climatehistericalfools) want us to drive just electric and bicicle in the future....:-(
Lol! You're going to need to visit the states more often! Sucks about Kawie Austria. Crazy! Just like AC over there. Sounds like its getting harder and harder to get into the sport in central Europe.

·
Registered
856 Posts
Kawi makes nice stuff. I am sure it is built like a tank. The Teryx was built like a tank. Which dealer did you see it at?
Simi Kawi...I asked John if he had one hiding in the back or something. He said he ordered them Monday after seeing them and he got it Wed morning I think. He said they had truckloads waiting to drop at the dealers after they placed their orders.

Kawi ain't jacking around.

·
Registered
2,258 Posts
Simi Kawi...I asked John if he had one hiding in the back or something. He said he ordered them Monday after seeing them and he got it Wed morning I think. He said they had truckloads waiting to drop at the dealers after they placed their orders.

Kawi ain't jacking around.
A few of us were wonder if the Kawi dealer in Simi was going to order one. He does not have much room to stock a lot of them. I wonder if Tri-County because a Kawi dealer now. They carry Can Am, Polaris, Honda and the XX.

·
Registered
6,004 Posts
I like Green!

Double sheer on the beefy radius rods
winch slot
Sliders on both seats
Alternator with opt.dual bat. setup "I was told"
Dash is ready for chartplotter and coms with minor mods..
31" tires
tires extend beyond chassis f/r for crawling and ledge drops
10.6 gal fuel tank
skids

AND..................

A cable actuated parking brake!!!! no more getting hung up in gear on the hills

·
Registered
2,258 Posts
Saw one in person yesterday. Really nice looking in person and it is built like a tank. I can see why it weighs 1900lbs.

Going to make a really nice trail or mild desert cruiser. Will be an absolute slug in the dunes with speed limiter set at 68mph.

Love the suspension set up. Trailing arms are really long. Tons of storage behind the seats even when pushed back all the way. Kawi is doing something all the manufacturers should do - a metal lower fire wall in the front to prevent sticks from going thru.

The only thing that did not look stout was the stock roll cage.

Siting position is similar to a Polaris XP.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,369 Posts
^^^ That dealer def not Bert's lol. I've yet to step foot in a shop to check it out. Im sure I will soon as I probably should get me Cat ready for the season.

·
Registered
2,258 Posts
^^^ That dealer def not Bert's lol. I've yet to step foot in a shop to check it out. Im sure I will soon as I probably should get me Cat ready for the season.
It is the Kawi dealer in Simi Valley

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
578 Posts
From what I've seen/read about this machine, I like it.

·
Registered
1,194 Posts
Done! One of the first things on the list. :cool:

Lol! You're going to need to visit the states more often! Sucks about Kawie Austria. Crazy! Just like AC over there. Sounds like its getting harder and harder to get into the sport in central Europe.

-now its fix- NO krx- NO talon and NO XX in austria...... :-(

were screwed...haha...

maybe KTM has there hands in play...who knows...

ah yes- theres fckn cf moto... NO THANX

21 - 35 of 35 Posts