Wildcat Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I feel my son is finally old enough to start riding around with me in the SXS. We had a blast and I was able to capture a little footage along the way. Le me know what yall think.

·
Premium Member
7,930 Posts
we need to get the youngin' a booster or car seat so he can see over the dash...love the drone shots...

Reactions: izom

·
Registered
1,326 Posts
haha so great - so cute - i love it nathan !! ;-)

wish had a dad with a sxs...;-))

-i was always a motor-guy - sittin on an uncles motorcyle or in a car on drivers seat was the greatest for me as kid!!

greets to texas !!

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I thought about it but never acted on it, but yeah he was struggling to see lol. we had a bast though.
we need to get the youngin' a booster or car seat so he can see over the dash...love the drone shots...

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
haha so great - so cute - i love it nathan !! ;-)

wish had a dad with a sxs...;-))

-i was always a motor-guy - sittin on an uncles motorcyle or in a car on drivers seat was the greatest for me as kid!!

greets to texas !!
I know right! I had a stick and a rock growing up and I had to share the rock!!! lol Glad you enjoyed the vid bud.

Reactions: izom

·
Registered
6,025 Posts
Thanks for the share :cool:

·
Premium Member
7,930 Posts
pic of boonedog (aka jim) on top of mt. bross, mosquito range, colorado...elevation 14,178' during 2018 ohv color tour out of buena vista, co...
IMG_0309.jpg

·
Premium Member
550 Posts
Great view, Cold and Windy, but beautiful

Reactions: DeanTeck

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Looks like some fun. I love riding in CO, I dont miss the cold of when I lived in AK! Trying to ride in -35 wasnt always to fun. Had to stop every few mins and warm my hands up by the exhaust. When it was -56 I wouldnt eve look outside!

·
Registered
406 Posts
My son is 4 and loves to go riding with me. I took a retractable seat belt off of one of our zero turn mowers and mounted that in the lap position of the stock belt. I then put a booster seat in and run the lap belt over him and the seat then buckle him in with my harnesses. I also made him a simple helmet strap to the seat back.

Last weekend i slammed a pretty good hit where i hit my knees on the dash. He didn't move one bit and just casually said woah lol.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts